Friday, July 2, 2021

 I studied many-many religion. In fact in university I would typically go Thursday to Sunday with any student religious group whatever there was. So on Thursday I would go with the Hindu student. On Friday I would go where the Muslims students are. On Saturday I would go with the Jewish student for Sabbath. And on Sunday I would go to a mass with the Catholic students. So I would go everywhere. At one point I feel the need to pull everything together, to see a big picture. And so I came on to Islam as universal Islam. And universal Islam is Islam as a religion that embraces all other religion. Because if I said, I want only be Hindu then anything Christian that I love then will be gone. If I want to be a Christian, then I wouldn’t have any of the Jewish’s insight. But if I become as Muslim, I can see all of these as a guidance from the Prophet Muhammad saw. - Eric Winkel

No comments:

Post a Comment